NOTE: I wrote this waaay before the pandemic happened and then I updated it just before I started to move. I just wanted to put this out in the world and see if anything happens now. LOL
There’s just something in my bones that feels like there’s going to be a lot of good positive changes for my brand. The three platforms that I want to grow this year are my blog, Twitch, and YouTube. More or less in that order.
- 1000 followers
- 40000 watch hours
- Post 1 video per month
- Edit and share my Kingdom Hearts 3 critical mode run
- Revamp the theme
- Update the resources page on a monthly basis
- Create 2 new posts every month
- Niche down to community management, streaming, and social media
- Stream once a week
- Build an audience of 30-40 viewers
They look like simple goals, but it is really hard for someone like me with a full-time job. But now with this whole coronavirus being claimed as a pandemic, things are going to drastically change again. Crossing fingers that these goals aren’t completely hindered.
We’ll see how it goes for the next couple of months!