I was really planning on going all out for Subtember, but unfortunately, my emotes weren’t ready, I got sick, and numerous of other things that didn’t go as planned. Basically life just got in the way.
What I’m hoping right now is to start pacing myself and stop rushing all the things that I want to accomplish. So I’m backtracking as I mentioned from my last post and keep things on a weekly basis. I feel that once I have a rhythm, I think life will start to fall into place.
This is subject to change, but this is what I hope to accomplish in the next few months:
- Stream weekly either on Mondays or Tuesdays
- Main game: Kingdom Hearts
- Other games: Destiny 2, Fortnite, or indie games
- Publish a blog post on a weekly basis on Sundays or Mondays
- Talk about my progress with my channel on Twitch
- The progress at Twitch Connect
- Publish a Twitch Tip at least once a month
- Work on a monthly newsletter?
It’s a lot of stuff to do, but just gotta slowly work everything together.
Now for some updates on my channel, I changed my $4.99 sub emote to now this:
My other emotes are still pending for approval but these are my $9.99 and $24.99 sub emotes respectively.
All made by @gael_level and thank you so much for the quick turnaround!